Media / TV / Radio
Deep Base of Experience
ABC News Correspondent
• ABC News Correspondent 25+ years
• Major assignments: Pentagon, White House, Congress and Federal Regulatory Agencies
• Reports appeared on ABC’s “World News Tonight” with Peter Jennings, “Nightline” and “Good Morning America”.
• Principal Anchor for ABC Radio. Provided thousands of hours of live and unscripted coverage of breaking stories. Co-anchored live gavel-to-gavel coverage of Senate Impeachment trial of President Clinton, simulcast on ABC TV and Radio.
• Awards include: 1996 Edward R. Murrow Award for Outstanding News Series for coverage of the Criminal Trial of O.J. Simpson, National Headliner Award for Outstanding Investigative Reporting and TV Guide: Named Bettina Gregory as One of the Top Ten Investigative Reporters in Television.
TALK SHOW HOST
• Co-Executive Producer, Writer and Host for “American Family” on the Goodlife TV Network
• As a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, hosted a weekly one-hour talk show featuring positive solutions to family crises, health problems and mental health disorders.
• Won the prestigious "Telly" Award for “Bipolar Teens”, one of the 48 "American Family" shows produced on time and on budget.
• Co-wrote, Produced and Narrated the Biography of Hillary Rodham Clinton for the Show BIOGRAPHY on the Arts and Entertainment Network.
• Won the 1994 Ace Cable TV Award for Best Documentary.
• Correspondent for “My Generation” produced by AARP, airing on PBS stations.
• Correspondent for “HealthWeek” produced by Maryland Public Television, airing on PBS stations
• Has delivered more than 300 lectures and moderated many panels at conventions, corporate events sponsored by Fortune 500 companies, for federal and state agencies, universities and colleges, and lecture series sponsored by private groups
• Topics range from the News Business to motivational issues, national politics, successful communication and Executive Presence.
Collection of Voice Overs
• Professional classical acting training at Webber-Douglas School of Dramatic Art, London, England
• Has appeared in more than 100 shows in Weekly Repertory Theatre in England and Wales
• Directed plays for Pierce College in Athens, Greece, as well as Greek National Public TV.
• Stage and Company Manager of the Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton, England, for two seasons overseeing all aspects of weekly productions.
• Recently appeared in community theater productions of musicals including “They’re Playing Our Song”, “The Boyfriend” and “Into the Woods.”
All content © 2015 Bettina Gregory. All rights reserved.